Grand Port Arthur with Lunch & Audio Guide (794)
Rich in visual history, the Port Arthur Historic Site evokes a powerful sense of our past convict era and of early Australian settlement heritage. Sitting tranquilly amidst English oaks and gardens, Port Arthur is a harsh contrast to the beauty of the Tasman Peninsula.
• Aquatic Centre and Royal Botanic Gardens
• Government House
• Cross the Tasman Bridge
• Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsula
• Pristine Pirates Bay
• Eaglehawk Neck
• Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
• Find out what's unique about Doo Town
• Port Arthur - historic convict site
• Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay around the Isle of the Dead
• See Port Arthur from a different perspective on an "Isle of the Dead" walking tour
• Take a guided walking tour of historic Port Arthur with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
• See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and more
• Visit highlights of Tasman National Park
• Wonder at the spectacle of Tasman Arch
• Superb views of the rugged coastline
• Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devil's Kitchen.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Brooke Street Pier, Hobart or hotel pickups available.
Please note that this tour's departure time changes - Departure from Brooke Street Pier is at 8.15am November to April, and 9.15am May to October.
09:15 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun
Departure from Brooke Street Pier is at 8.15am November to April, and 9.15am May to October. Please ensure that you contact Gray Line at least 24hrs prior to departure to reconfirm your specific meeting place and departure time.
How To Get There:
Guided tour of Port Arthur, harbour cruise, guided tour of Isle of the Dead, Port Arthur admission, individual audio guide and lunch
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours