Daintree Wilderness (488)
Cape Tribulation, Daintree, Daintree River.
Daintree is nature's kingdom, a gem in Australia's crown of natural icons. Fan palms; Flying Paradise Kingfishers; tree frogs; butterflies of every hue and colour; Rainbow Lorikeets; entwining strangler figs; rampant climbing vines set by crystal streams flowing into a tropical sea.
The remote natural magnificence of Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wet Tropics is far from the glitz of civilisation and brings both awe and peace - a true solace to the soul.
• Head north along the Coral Coast following the Captain Cook Highway
• Tour Port Douglas - resort playground of Tropical North Queensland
• Visit Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary for a guided tour through the three wildlife environments - the rainforest, the wetlands and the grasslands
• Head inland passing sugar cane fields towards Daintree National Park
• Take a guided rainforest walk and discover the intricacies of the rainforest at Mossman Gorge
• Cross the Daintree River on board a cable driven vehicular ferry
• Travel deep into Daintree rainforest to enjoy a delicious tropical buffet lunch
• Cape Tribulation - dazzling untrodden white sand beaches capped by an azure tropical sea meet the dense green of the rainforest jungle
• Time for a walk along this perfect beach or view the headland from the boardwalk
• Visit Alexandra Lookout - spectacular views of the Daintree River & Coral Sea
• Cruise the Daintree River - mangroves, impenetrable jungle rainforest and crocodile infested waters
• Look for birds and wildlife - interesting residents include large spiders, pythons, death adders and crocodiles!
• Enjoy complimentary afternoon tea before returning to Cairns.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Hotel pickups available in Cairns CBD, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas (no central pickup location)
07:30 AM Daily
How To Get There:
The Wildlife Habitat with guided tour, guided rainforest walk, morningt tea, Daintree River cruise, tropical lunch, afternoon tea, national park fees and vehicular ferry
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours