Kuranda Rainforest - Cairns (484) / Nthn Beaches (464)
Tropical North Queensland rainforest is to experience nature at its finest! Rail, gondolas and amphibious army ducks all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest.
The rainforest village of Kuranda, Aboriginal dancing, a Dreamtime experience and native animals complete a special day.
• Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway for a spectacular journey with stunning views
• Pass massive Barron Falls, Stoney Creek and cross steep ravines
• Time to explore Kuranda - the village in the rainforest
• Browse in the markets, shops and art galleries or visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (own expense)
• Visit Rainforestation Nature Park set in a lush tropical environment
• Enjoy a tropical BBQ lunch
• Tour the world heritage rainforest in a 6 wheel drive amphibious army duck
• Learn of rainforest ecology on land and water
• Meet many of the unique inhabitants - butterflies, water dragons, pythons, turtles and eels
• Tropical Fruit Orchard
• Witness the Pamagirri Aboriginal dancers perform in the rainforest amphitheatre
• Experience a dreamtime walk and learn of Aboriginal culture, spear throwing demonstrations and try your hand at boomerang throwing!
• See native wildlife close-up - kangaroos, wombats, koalas and crocodiles
• Perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (own expense)
• Ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway over pristine rainforest just metres above the forest canopy
• Short walks at Barron Falls and Red Peak offer stunning views and time to explore the forest floor
• Sensational panoramic views of the Coral Sea, Green Island, Cairns City, lush tableland region and mountain ranges.
• The rainforest village of Kuranda, Aboriginal dancing, a Dreamtime Experience and native animals complete a special day.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Hotel pickups available in Cairns CBD, Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches (there is no central pickup location in Cairns)
08:00 AM Daily
How To Get There:
Kuranda Scenic Railway, Army Duck tour, BBQ lunch, Pamagirri Aboriginal dancers, Dreamtime Walk, Wildlife Park, Kuranda Levy, Skyrail and Tropical Fruit Orchard
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours