Kangaroo Island - Cruise/Cruise (586)
Sea voyage the Backstairs Passage from spectacular Cape Jervis to this sailing shipwreck island, home to the wallaby, goanna, echidna, koala, kangaroo and a haven for marine wildlife and seabirds.
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach... Kangaroo Island - so natural, so unique with dramatic pockets of unspoiled wilderness.
This is indeed nature's treasure island.
This tour option allows you to take the Sealink Ferry TO and FROM the island and includes all coach transfers.
• Early start coach travel to Cape Jervis
• Cruise the Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
• Walk in the wild with seals on the beach at Seal Bay, home for over 500 Australian Sea Lions
• Enjoy an Aussie country style lunch in a rural setting
• Unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
• Look for koalas in their natural habitat
• Witness astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
• Keep an eye out for an echidna
• Take in the spectacle of Admirals Arch
• See New Zealand fur seals in their natural ocean environment
• Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and onto Adelaide.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Coach Terminal - 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide or hotel pickups available
06:45 AM Daily
How To Get There:
Return Cruise to Kangaroo Island, lunch, park fees, and on-island touring
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 3 - 14 years inclusive are eligible for the child fare.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 3 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours