Tour the highlights of Adelaide then travel to the Adelaide Hills with its quaint villages and stunning distant land and seascapes. The Adelaide Hills claim a universal appeal to the nature lover, the artist, the wanderer and the curious. The Bavarian icon village of Hahndorf epitomises the character and rural charm that bring so many to these superb settings.
• Central Market
• Victoria Square - heart of the city
• St Francis Xavier Cathedral
• The grand boulevard of King William Street
• North and East Terraces
• Parks, gardens and greenbelts
• Trendy Hutt Street
• Leafy eastern buburbs
• Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf St Vincent
• Travel through the rolling hills, market gardens and vines of Picadilly Valley
• Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
• Delightful village of Bridgewater with the Bridgewater Mill and Waterwheel
• Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
• Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf's main street
• Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with tea or coffee - old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds... what a treat!
• See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Coach Terminal - 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide or hotel pickups available
1:15 PM Daily
How To Get There:
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.