Wave Rock (686)
Wave Rock, York, Avon Valley.
Out in the wide sky wheat plains, Wave Rock stands as a perfect surfers wave yet frozen in solid rock. The colonial
town of York, set in the lush Avon Valley, tiny wheatlands townships and other strange rocks protruding from arid
soil show the real Australia, ever waiting for life giving rains.
• Cross the Swan River Causeway and pass Burswood Casino and Resort
• Head east and follow the sun on to the Great Eastern Highway
• Climb the Darling Ranges and cross vast dry farming plains
• Visit historic York - original and untouched centre of the Avon Valley
• Look for crows, cockatoos and galahs
• Wheatbelt town of Corrigin - noted for the "dog in the ute" national record
• Hyden - town centre for Wave Rock
• Striking rock formations of Hippo's Yawn
• Wave Rock - one of nature's most remarkable creations
• Enjoy a picnic lunch at Wave Rock Wildflowers shop
• Take an exclusive Aboriginal guided tour along the base and over the top of Wave Rock
• Time to visit the native Wildlife Park or browse in the Antique Lace Collection
• Explore the Humps and Mulka's Cave
• Learn the story of Mulka and ancient Aboriginal cave paintings
• Stop at "bustling" Babakin, population 18 for a delicious country style afternoon tea - a special treat! (own expense)
• During wildflower season (September - November) roadside stops will be made to view native wildflowers
• Journey back to Perth passing endless farms and big horizons
• Superb views of Perth's evening lights from the majestic Darling Ranges.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Perth Sightseeing Centre - Shop 1, Old Perth Port, Barrack Square, Perth or hotel pickups available
07:55 AM Wed
How To Get There:
Picnic lunch, admission to Wave Rock and Antique Lace Collection and guided tour
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours