Rottnest Island (659)
The subtropical island of Rottnest set in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Explore secluded beaches and isolated sandy bays, land locked lakes - home to a profusion of waterbirds and learn of early settlement history ... you're sure to encounter a quokka! Fine food, capuccinos, ice creams - your island in the sun for a day!
• Transfer to Barrack Street Jetty and board the high speed ferry "Star Flyte"
• Take a short ocean cruise to Rottnest Island including a spectacular Swan River cruise between Perth and Fremantle with full commentary
• Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island
• Take a 2 hour guided coach tour of Rottnest Island - unspoilt white sandy beaches, emerald waters and reefs, boardwalks, coastal heath and meet the local quokkas
• Free time to explore, shop, enjoy a coffee or perhaps a semi-submersible boat cruise to explore the reef and discover shipwrecks (included on Tour 669)
• Reboard "Star Flyte" back to Barrack Street Jetty and enjoy afternoon tea or wine tasting.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Perth Sigthseeing Centre - Shop 1 , Old Perth Port, Barrack Square or hotel pickups available
08:45 AM Daily
How To Get There:
Return transfer to Barrack Street Jetty, return ferry cruise to Rottnest with morning tea on board, Rottnest Island coach tour, buffet lunch, afternoon tea/wine tasting
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours