Barossa Valley, Adelaide Hills, Hahndorf.
Gray Line's Barossa Valley wine tour with its German heritage and villages, wineries, vineyards and scenery provides a unique mix of Europe in Australia.
The beauty of the Adelaide Hills with its quaint yet charming villages, so close yet so removed from the city bustle of Adelaide. The German settlement of Hahndorf with its arts and craft, cottage industry shops, pubs, traditional smallgoods and bakeries evokes the tastes and smells of Bavaria.
• Follow the Torrens River through the spectacular Torrens Gorge
• Skirt Kangaroo Creek Reservoir and Millbrooke Reservoir
• Williamstown with its beautiful stone buildings
• Lyndoch Bakery - the aroma of fresh coffee and pastries! Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea and an authentic German sampler plate of sweet treats
• Learn the winemaking process on a guided "Behind the Scenes" tour at Richmond Grove Wines, located in a charming historic chateau
• View the original winery built in 1897 with traditional winemaking equipment
• Enjoy a tutored wine tasting incorporating basic wine education
• Take in panoramic views of the Barossa Valley from Menglers Hill lookout
• Enjoy a sumptuous two course lunch at Barossa Chateau
• Opportunity for tasting at Creek Wines
• Travel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills
• Visit Australia’s oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
• Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf’s main street
• See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms
• Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
• Delightful village of Bridgewater with Bridgewater Mill and Waterwheel
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Coach Terminal - 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide or hotel pickups available
09:15 AM Daily
How To Get There:
Morning Tea at Lyndoch Bakery, wine tasting and tour at Richmond Grove Cellars, lunch at Barossa Chateau, wine tasting at Creek Wines
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.