Grand Perth & Fremantle (667)
Clean and green, superbly situated embracing either side of the dramatic Swan River estuary, is a city of friendly charm. A city to enjoy in all seasons, usually bathed in warm sunshine, you can discover Perth in a day - city, Fremantle and Kings Park.
• The WACA - Western Australia cricket ground
• Visit Kings Park - spectacular views over Perth skyline, Perth River and Melville Water from the tree top walk
• Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
• Stunning and historic Fremantle - docks, marinas, charming heritage sandstone buildings
• Plenty of free time to discover Fremantle - perhaps a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip (own expense)
• Join the Fremantle tram
• Return to Perth on a Captain Cook cruise with full commentary as you enjoy a Western Australian wine tasting
• Australia's most expensive homes and Perth skyline
• Spectacular waterfront views from the Swan River
• Barrack Street Jetty.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Perth Sightseeing Centre - Shop 1 Old Perth Port, Barrack Square, Perth or hotel pickups available
08:00 AM Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun
Hotel drop-offs are not available on this tour.
How To Get There:
Fremantle tram, Captain Cook cruise and wine tasting, tea/coffee
Child Policy Info:
Children 4 – 14 years (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours