Pinnacles Desert with 4x4 Adventure (654)
A fascinating day of spectacular natural contrasts. Big sky plains, koalas and kangaroos, massive sand dunes and
emerald waters lapping pristine white sandy beaches. Then the dramatic Pinnacles Desert - arid, vast seemingly lifeless yet inhabited by strange limestone pillars rising through the sand. The thrilling adventure of four wheel driving at the Lancelin Sand Dunes, is an unparalleled way of discovering this awesome environment.
• Guildford - history and charm
• The Swan Valley - colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia's first wine growing region
• Caversham Wildlife Park - an opportunity to see koalas close up
• Look for native wildflowers during September through to November
• Cross vast big sky scrub and pasturelands
• Look for kangaroos and emus on the endless plains and scrub land
• Visit a lobster farm on a guided tour
• Enjoy a picnic lunch at the coastal town of Cervantes
• Take a walk on the pristine Cervantes white sand beach
• Nambung National Park - home of the Pinnacles
• Take a guided walk through the Pinnacles desert limestone pillars created by the forces of nature
• Take a break at the cray fishing port of Lancelin on the Indian Ocean
• Thrill to giant four wheel driving across and down the massive Lancelin sand dunes - exhilarating!
• Try your hand at sand boarding down the dunes - a really fun experience for any age.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Perth Sightseeing Centre - Shop 1, Old Perth Port, Barrack Square or hotel pickups available
08:00 AM Daily
How To Get There:
4WD sand dune adventure, sand boarding, picnic lunch, admissions to wildlife park and Pinnacles
Child Policy Info:
Children 4 – 14 years (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours