Sydney, Bondi Beach, The Rocks, Sydney Harbour, Manly Beach, Circular Quay.
By combining Tour 281, Sydney City Tour and Bondi and Tour 292 Sydney City Highlights and Manly, you can discover Sydney in a day - the harbour, the city, the bridge, Bondi Beach, southern beaches, Manly Beach and northern beaches. You will be returned to Circular Quay at 12.05pm to join one of Sydney's best experiences, a luncheon cruise on beautiful Sydney Harbour.
• Spectacular Darling Harbour
• Sydney Entertainment Centre
• Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
• Sydney Opera House
• The Rock's - Sydney's birthplace
• Conservatorium of Music
• Parliament House
• Hyde Park
• St James Cathedral
• St Marys Cathedral
• Art Gallery and the Domain
• Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair - superb views of the harbour and city skyline
• Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
• Kings Cross - Sydney's 'hot spot'
• Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
• The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
• Visit Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
• Historic and trendy Paddington
• Sydney Tower
• Sydney Town Hall.
• Enjoy an unforgettable cruise with buffet lunch aboard Magistic Luncheon Cruises while taking in the splendour of Sydney harbour and surrounds.
• Stunning views over Sydney Cove and Circular Quay
• Sydney Opera House
• Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Milson's Point - panoramic views of the bridge and skyline
• Cross the Spit Bridge
• Magnificent views from Seaforth Lookout over Middle Head and Pearl Bay marinas
• Arabanoo Lookout - a superb panorama of the rugged Headlands and Manly
• Tour through the northern beaches of Freshwater Bay and Curl Curl
• Stop at the seaside resort of Manly, noted for its famous surf beach and Norfolk pines
• Perhaps a walk along the Corso, browse in the shops or simply relax on the beach.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
The Star Coach Terminal or hotel pickups available
08:15 AM Daily
How To Get There:
Coach touring and Magistic Luncheon Cruise
Child Policy Info:
Children 4 – 14 years receive 50% discount off Adult Fare unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).