Blue Mountains, Katoomba, Megalong Valley.
Crisp, clean, mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking awesome canyons with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
• Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park - hand feed kangaroos, experience an emu encounter, walk through rainforest aviaries, giant crocodiles and more
• Walk through koala enclosures and see koalas in trees and close-up
• Opportunity to Cuddle a Koala*
• Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (free of charge if you use your own camera)
• Tour Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains
• At Echo Point, see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley
• Opportunity to ride the world's steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway or the Skyway Cable Car (own expense)
• Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
• Lunches are available at Scenic World at own expense
• Follow the scenic Cliff Drive with magnificant views over Megalong Valley from Narrowneck
• Visit the quaint mountain village of Leura
• Perhaps enjoy a local speciality as guests of Maurice Cooper (Mr Teapot) at Bygone Beatys... a traditional English Tea
• or a Devonshire Tea of scones jam and cream. What a treat! (own expense)
• Time to walk and browse the picturesque mountain village of Leura
• Pass Homebush Bay - the 2000 Olympic Games site. See the Stadiums and facilities of the millennium Olympics.
• Return to Sydney over the Anzac Bridge.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Koalas cling to an object or branch. You may touch a koala, but you are not permitted to hold koalas.
The Star Coach Terminal or hotel pickups available
08:15 AM Daily
How To Get There:
Admission to wildlife park
Child Policy Info:
Children 4 – 14 years receive 50% discount off Adult Fare unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).