Great Ocean Road.
The Great Ocean Road is one of the world's great drives, a dramatic, powerful, dangerous and majestic coastline, also know as the Ship Wreck Coast. Your day on the Great Ocean Road extends from Geelong through Torquay, Lorne and Apollo Bay. After your lunch stop you continue on through the Otway National Park, to the rugged beauty of the Twelve Apostle National Park and the Twelve Apostles themselves, is there really twelve? To Loch Ard Gorge and Port Campbell, shaped by the wild Southern Ocean this coastline will not fail to impress. Got your camera?
• Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
• City of Geelong and Corio Bay
• Torquay and the Surf Coast
• Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
• Surf beach resort of Lorne
• Precipitous coastal cliffs, long sandy beaches and rolling surf
• River inlets and fern gullies
• Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for lunch (own expense) - perhaps a walk along the beach
• Otway National Park - fern gullies and eucalypts make up this beautiful Australian rainforest
• Port Campbell National Park's rugged coastline, "The Shipwreck Coast" with many stops including...
• Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles
• You may take an optional helicopter flight over the shipwreck coast (own expense)
• Gibson's Steps - gain a unique perspective of the stunning Twelve Apostles from the water's edge
• The Island Arch and Razorback - grand architecture carved by surf
• Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
• Port Campbell - holiday resort and fishing village
• This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography
• Return directly to Melbourne enjoying an on-board Australian movie "All The Rivers Run - 1"
• See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from West Gate Bridge.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Federation Square East (cnr Flinders & Russell Streets) or hotel pickups available
08:00 AM Daily
How To Get There:
National park fees, aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons and vegemite crackers, free Wi-Fi on coach.
Please bring a windbreaker and walking shoes.
Child Policy Info:
Children 4 – 14 years receive 50% discount off Adult Fare unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).