Best of Adelaide (552)
Gray Line's Best of Adelaide tour is a showcase of Adelaide's classic charm. A delightful scenic cruise on the Torrens River, a comprehensive look at Adelaide's highlights, a visit to picturesque Hahndorf and exceptional cuisine at River Cafe with skyline views of Adelaide.
· Board the famous ‘Pop-eye’ for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
· Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife provide the beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide
· Central Market
· Victoria Square - heart of the city
· St Francis Xavier Cathedral
· The grand boulevard of King William St
· North & East Terraces
· Trendy Hutt St
· Leafy eastern suburbs
· Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf St Vincent
· Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
· Visit Australia’s oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
· Stroll under the Elm tree’s along Hahndorf’s main street
· Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with tea or coffee - old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds…what a treat!
· See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms
· Enjoy views of the Adelaide skyline as you dine on a delightful three course dinner with a beverage at the renowned River Café
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Departs Weekdays only.
Pop-eye Jetty Elder Park. No hotel pick-ups or drop-offs available
12:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Tour ends at passengers leisure after dinner as no hotel drop off is included.
How To Get There:
River cruise, afternoon tea and three course dinner with beverage
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours