Perth's Famous Wine Cruise
- Captain’s informative commentary
- Morning tea with choice of a muffin or cookie
- Swan Valley Wines of the Month’ tasting on board with cheese and biscuits from Blue Cow Cheese Company
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ Sandalford winery tour
- Flight of 6 Wines tasting at Sandalford Estate with souvenir tasting booklet
- 2 course lunch (choice of 3 mains) with glass of premium wine at Sandalford Estate
- 25% Discount across all purchases at Sandalford Cellar door & Gift Shop
- Afternoon tea cake buffet on return cruise
- Premium wine tasting through the day
- Complimentary wines on board throughout the day
- Full bar facilities on board
- Live entertainment from the crew
Join us on board for one of Perth’s most enjoyable and longest running day tours – upgraded to give a full wine tasting experience, centered on the river!
Your Captain and crew will ensure you are well looked after as you cruise upstream into the upper reaches of the picturesque Swan Valley. Enjoy morning tea shortly after you board, followed by gourmet Blue Cow cheese and biscuits with premium tastings of our ‘Wines of the Month’ from local Swan Valley vineyards. Informative commentary about the river history and wetlands will enhance your morning’s experience.
Disembark directly at the prestigious Sandalford Estate for a unique ‘behind the scenes’ winery tour and film presentation on WA’s most famed and awarded winery. This is followed by a unique “Wine Flight” tasting of 6 premium Sandalford wines accompanied by a souvenir tasting booklet for you to record your tastings.
A 2 course lunch is served throughout the tasting, allowing you to decide on your favourite wine to then accompany your main course. Free time allows you the opportunity to purchase some of Sandalford’s excellent wines or gift wares from the Emporium where a special 25% discount is extended to all Captain Cook Cruises passengers. On re-boarding the vessel round off your lunch with a selection of sumptuous cakes together with tea & coffee. Further “Wines of the
Month” are available on the return cruise whilst enjoying the passing view and entertainment from the talented crew.
Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
Cruise from Perth to Fremantle or upstream to the magnificent Swan Valley wine region, enjoying lunch, dinner or just enjoy our Captain's commentary. Ideal for tourists, visitors and locals alike, Captain Cook Cruises is one of Perth's best known tourism operators and an icon for holiday-makers for more than 25 years.
Our office in Perth is located at Pier 3, Barrack Square, Perth.
09:45 AM Daily
How To Get There:
For information on how to get to our Perth departure location, please visit the City of Perth’s “Getting in and around” website for transport information, as well as road closures that may affect you. We strongly recommend using public transport where possible to avoid any parking problems.
Child Policy Info:
Children are aged between 4 and 14 years. Infants 3 and under are 'free of charge'.
Other Tours by Captain Cook Cruises (WA)