Adelaide City Tour with River Cruise and Pandas (581CZ)
Adelaide - a captivating classic Australian city. A city of churches, the food and wine capital of Australia, sandstone homes and cottages with sweeping gardens and greenbelts. A young Australian city rich in recent history yet charmingly modern. A city with a passion for fine living. Adelaide is truly the Festival City.
At the conclusion of your Adelaide City Tour 581, take a scenic cruise along the Torrens on board the famous 'Pop-eye'. Alight at Adelaide Zoo to visit Wang Wang and Funi - the only endagered Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live in Australia!
Continue with the river cruise back to the city at Elder Park.
• Victoria Square - heart of the city
• Gouger Street - restaurants/cafes
• The grand boulevard of King William Street
• The Terraces - north, south, east and west that seperate the city from the greenbelts
• Parks, gardens and greenbelts
• River Torrens with its delightful garden banks
• Parliament House
• State Library with the Bradman collection
• Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
• Trendy Hutt Street
• Visit Haigh's Chocolates*
• Enjoy complimentary tea or coffee accompanied by fine Haigh's chocolates*
• Visit the seaside town of Glenelg
• Perhaps a walk along Jetty Road, browse in the shops or simply relax on the beach
• Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
• Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds
• Quaint suburbs of North Adelaide
• O'Connell Street - restaurants and trendy shops
• St Peter's Cathedral
• Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill affording spectacular views over Adelaide
• Board the famous 'Pop-eye' for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
• Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife provide the beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide
• Adelaide Zoo - dedicated to conservation and public education about the habitat of animals and endagered species
• Alight at Adelaide Zoo jetty and take a short stroll to the zoo entry
• Time to explore the zoo at leisure before your allocated Giant Pandas viewing time
• Observe Wang Wang and Funi in their new home.
• Re-board 'Pop-eye' to complete your river cruise experience back to the city at Elder Park where your tour concludes.
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
* Haigh's not available Sunday. River cruise will not operate in extreme weather conditions. Hotel drop-offs are not available for this tour
Adelaide Central Bus Station - 85 Franklin Street or hotel pickups available
09:15 AM Daily
Hotel Drop Offs are not available for this tour (tour will finish after the return leg of the river cruise)
How To Get There:
Coach touring, Haigh's Chocolates (Mon to Sat), river cruise and entry to Adelaide Zoo
Child Policy Info:
Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours