Grand Penguins (376)
Phillip Island, Mornington Peninsula.
The world phenomenon of the Penguin Parade, interaction with native animals and some great fun will give you a day of nature based experiences combined with the delights of Phillip Island. This is Phillip Island at its best ... an all inclusive grand tour that is designed to give you the ultimate experience of Phillip Island and the Penguins.
• Visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park on the Mornington Peninsula
• Meet wombats, dingoes, emus, Tasmanian Devils and colourful birds
• Take the "Wallaby Walk" and get up close to numerous friendly kangaroos and wallabies (opportunity to hand feed at own expense)
• Churchill Island - explore the magic of this working heritage farm with magnificent views over Westernport Bay
• Meet your farmer for a guided tour of the heritage farm
• Try your hand at milking a cow
• Watch the farm dog round up animals
• Learn the art of sheep sheering
• Guided tour of the original cottage, homestead and heritage gardens
• Experience Panny's "Amazing World of Chocolate" - a celebration of all things chocolate!
• Interactive machines to discover captivating facts and the ability to make your own chocolate!
• Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, Shearwaters and Little Penguins
• A dinner stop will be made before or after the Penguin Parade (own expense)
• The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
• Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the exclusive Penguins Plus premium viewing area for the best views of the penguins (souvenir gift and drink included)
• See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
• Inspect the Visitor's Information Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin as you walk through the "Penguin Experience"
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Federation Square East (cnr Flinders & Russell Streets). Hotel pickups available
10:00 AM Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
How To Get There:
Entrace to Moonlit Sanctuary, entrance to Churchill Island Heritage Farm, meeting farm animals & wallabies, Panny's 'Amazing World of Chocolate', admission to Penguin Parade and Penguins Plus premium viewing area with souvenir gift and drink.
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
Child Policy Info:
Children 4 - 14 years receive 50% discount off Adult Fare unless otherwise stated. (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours