Penguin Express VIP Tour (314)
An evening tour for those with time constraints that takes you directly to the natural phenomenon of the Penguin Parade. This tour can be combined with Melbourne Highlights, Puffing Billy or Sovereign Hill.
• Panoramic views of French Island and Western Port
• San Remo - maritime fishing village
• Phillip Island - home for one of the largest colonies of Little Penguins
• Witness the natural phenomenon of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the exclusive Penguins Plus premium viewing area for the best views of the penguins (souvenir gift and drink included)
• See penguin rookeries as you walk on an elevated boardwalk
• Inspect the Visitor’s Information Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin as you walk through the “Penguin Experience”
• VIP Tour - go in an exclusive rangers box with a private ranger, gourmet light refreshments with drink
• A variety of light meals are available at the Penguin Parade Restaurant (own expense)
Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours
If you want to see some of the best destinations Australia has to offer, Gray Line Sightseeing day tours can take you there. Gray Line is one of the biggest day tour providers in Australia with coach tours departing from and showcasing destinations like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide. Grey Line can also take you to explore the beautiful destinations surrounding the capital cities like The Great Ocean Road, Blue Mountains, Phillip Island, Kangaroo Island, Rottnest Island, The Gold Coast and even as far north as Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu. The red centre is also a hit with Ayers Rock and Alice spring tours on their list of amazing and inspiring sightseeing day tours. With almost all tours offering door to door pickup services Grey Line make touring your must see destinations a breeze and the service and comfort offered make for an experience you will never forget. We look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our fleet of 85 vehicles throughout Australia and hope we can be a part of making your Australian holiday that little bit more special.
Federation Square East (cnr Flinders & Russell Streets). Hotel pickups available
5:00 PM Daily
How To Get There:
Admission to Penguin Parade with Premium viewing area, complimentary drink & souvenir gift, VIP tour with light gourmet refreshments.
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
Child Policy Info:
Children Fares are not applicable to this tour.
Other Tours by Gray Line Sightseeing Day Tours